2. Cadde 75 has been designed with the style-conscious in mind and with more than half a nod to the local architecture
of nearby Alacati. Each spacious room has its own distinct character, the emphasis being on homely country-style
meets contemporary. A large cafe area with timbered ceiling has the feel of a Swedish chalet, with sweeping views
through repeating French windows of the swimming pool surrounded by decking.
Private wooden gazebos complete with curtains make the perfect base for a day by the pool or a romantic
tete-a-tete by night.
• 7-night holiday from £635pp including flights and transfers
3. It's no coincidence that the Nars Ilica has the feel of a
pasha's palace. Once an 18th-century Ottoman mansion
belonging to Tosun pasha, this grand residence is
sumptuously decorated with eclectic furniture and pieces
of art combining history and modern day luxury.
Right on the seafront at Ilica, there are
breathtaking panoramic views.
• 7-night holiday from £819 pp including flights and transfers
4. Occupying a charmingly renovated, whitewashed 120-year-old stone Greek mansion with turquoise shutters, Tas
means stone in Turkish. Alacati's first-ever boutique hotel and widely recommended, it has a garden stocked with
jasmine and lavender, and rooms decorated in a rustic yet tasteful style. No detail has been spared in this homely
hotel with its laced linen curtains, canopies draped romantically over beds and handmade quilts.
Tas' open kitchen is always a hive of activity, with figs being peeled for jam and cakes being baked for the
complimentary afternoon tea service.
• 7-night holiday from £649 pp including flights and transfers